The online exam for Circle Based Officer Posts will be held on December 4, 2022 (Sunday) across all over country for the selection of the 1,422 Vacancies for its various branches. Exam centers will be set up in 33 states and union territories across the country for the examination. More than 5 lakh aspirants can participate in this online exam and State Bank of India will recruit Circle Based Officer via online Test and interview.
SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 – sbi.co.in
State Bank of India has announced 1442 vacancies for CBO posts for which the online exam is to be held first followed by an interview. The aspirants who have applied for the vacancies and have to appear for online exam on December 4, 2022 has been issued with their SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 Download Link on 19 November 2022 which can be downloaded from the official website thru online only.
The candidates require their Reg. No. and D.O.B to get access to their SBI CBO Exam 2022 Call Letter from the direct link provided in the article. SBI has released SBI CBO Exam Admit Card 2022 for online exam on 19 Nov 19, 2022 on the official website of State Bank of India. As notified, SBI CBO Online Exam is to be organized on December 4, 2022 across the country. @sbi.co.in Circle Based Officer Admit Card 2022 is the mandatory document to be carried along to the examination hall.
SBI Circle Based Officer Bharti 2022 Highlights
|Organization Name||State Bank of India(SBI Bank)|
|Name Of The Post||Circle Based Officer(C.B.O)|
|CBT Exam Date||December 4, 2022|
|SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 Release on||19 November 2022|
|Official SBI Site||sbi.co.in|
sbi.co.in 2022 CBO Online Exam Appointment Letter
State Bank of India had sought applications for the vacancies from eligible candidates between October 18, 2022 to November 7, 2022 for the recruitment of 1,422 posts of Circle Based Officer (CB Officer). After the application process is ends, the candidates were waiting for the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022 Call or appointment Letter as the State Bank of India will organize the online exam for these posts on December 4, 2022 only.
After which the process of exam and interview will be conducted. Due to the application sought by State Bank of India are in lakhs for 1422 posts, the competition of this exam has increased a lot. The SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 Download is now available go now and get the admit card by accessing the @sbi.co.in.
SBI CBO CBT Written Exam Hall Ticket 2022 Download Link
The SBI Circle Based Officer Admit Card 2022 Download Link has been released on 19 November 2022 on sbi.co.in. The aspirants whose application is accepted by the SBI has been issued with the admit card so they can attend the online exam on December 4, 2022. The aspirants can download their SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 Online via official website sbi.co.in or from the direct link provided below.
The applicants have to download their www.sbi.co.in 2022 CBO Online Exam Hall ticket using their Username/Reg. Number and Password/Date of Birth. So, without any further delay click on the SBI CBO Exam Hall ticket download link available here and access your admit card easily.
How to Download State Bank of India CBO Admit Card 2022
- Open the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in from Chrome Browser or click on the SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 Download Link which is provided.
- On homepage, click on ‘Careers’ option, then a new page will open.
- Now access the ‘JOIN SBI’ link from the menu and then click on the ‘Current Openings’ tab.
- Then find ‘Recruitment’ of Circle Based Officers (Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2022-23/22)” in that section and then click on it.
- Open SBI CBO Online Exam Call Letter and a new page opens.
- Select the language and fill your Reg. No./ Roll No & Password/ Date of Birth generated at the time of application process.
- Download your SBI Circle Based Officer Hall ticket 2022 for online exam and keep a copy for future reference.
SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2022
- The duration of SBI CBO CBT is two hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks.
- SBI CBO CBT Written Exam will consist of Objective Test of One-twenty marks and One-twenty questions.
|English language||30||30||30 minutes|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|